Go-To-Market Strategy Planning Template
Develop a clear and actionable blueprint for building a winning go-to-market plan.
Marketing Strategy involves WHO the firm will target and WHAT it will offer to the market place. The Go-to-Market Strategy is a component of the overall marketing strategy and is concerned with HOW the firm will make it all happen. The scope of the template spans all topics that must be addressed to successfully bring a differentiated, compelling and unique selling proposition to market that will resonate with your target audience. Specifically, the template covers the Go-to-Market concept, development, sales, marketing, partners services and support.
Downloading the Go-to-Market Strategy PowerPoint template facilitates building a Go-to-Market plan that will enable you to get to market faster, accelerate revenue and increase profits.
A Go-to-Market Strategy Checklist Might Include:
- Solve a compelling business problem in a differentiated manner that demands a premium
- Determine the size of the market opportunity
- Decide upon the the beach head target for initial market penetration strategy
- Identify the decision makers, approvers, recommenders, influencers and snipers
- Understand the business issues for decision makers and develop a unique selling proposition that resonates with them
- Establish a differentiated position from substitutes and alternatives
- Prepare a product roadmap and complete product life cycle plan
- Document the distribution strategy and corresponding sales process
- Create an integrated demand generation plan to create qualified opportunity
- Develop a comprehensive and methodical demand management plan to follow-up on qualified opportunities
- Prepare an implementation plan to ensure the offering is set-up to perform properly
- Train the support organization to handle implementation and end user inquiries
- Identify partners for creating awareness, interest, consideration, purchases, implementations and supporting customers